The 2018 Blockchain Health IT Summit has been postponed. All registered attendees will be issued a full refund of registration fees.
WHY ATTEND THIS YEAR'S SUMMIT?
The application of blockchain-based platforms into the healthcare ecosystem presents a unique opportunity to transform traditional healthcare systems and business models, as blockchain-based technologies will be a disruptive force that drives traditional healthcare processes towards the future of digital health.
Healthcare professionals and blockchain innovators alike believe that the nexus of blockchain and healthcare to be far-reaching, but there are many barriers and challenges that must be met before blockchain is accepted as a mainstream technology in the healthcare ecosystem.
In order to the meet the future of digital health, organizations across the healthcare community must be willing to evaluate their antiquated legacy systems and business processes in order to understand the inherent value that blockchain-based platforms can provide to their health enterprise moving forward.
We are already seeing a rapid expansion of blockchain-based technologies across the healthcare space, as blockchain can alleviate many of the problems specific to healthcare, by means of placing the patient at the center of the health care ecosystem and increasing the security, privacy, and interoperability of health data.
The integration of blockchain technologies into the healthcare community is slowly burgeoning, and now is the time to learn where this technology can take your organization as healthcare makes its way towards the future of digital health.
Join Roosevelt Strategic Council’s Blockchain Health IT Summit in order to learn more about the opportunities and strategic approaches for implementation of this disruptive technology into your enterprise.
RSC’s Blockchain Health IT Summit is designed as a forum where decision makers and end users can come together. Attendees will include those with the following responsibilities, as well as a variety of stakeholders in the healthcare and blockchain communities including not limited to:
Chief Medical Officers
Chief Information Officers
Chief Technical Officers
Chief Digital Officers
Chief Privacy Officers
Digital Health Lead
Health Technology Organizations
Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Companies
Supply Chain Management
Academia and Government
Venue Information: The Summit will be hosted at the Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center, San Diego, California - 5250 55th St, San Diego, CA 92182
* For any questions around location and arrival logistics please contact Morgan Colfax via email at email@example.com or call 201-266-0058. Please do not contact the venue directly.
RSC - About the Organization:
- RSC professional forums offer you the rare opportunity to truly partake in senior level, in depth dialogue and discussions towards the topics at hand.
- We bring together a diverse group of leaders, innovators, implementers and end-users to engage in two days of detailed, moderated plenary and panel discussions that are driven by actionable takeaways for all in attendance.
- Seating is limited! Our forum invokes the feel of a ‘Town Hall’ format (round table seating), where you are offered the ability to help shape the topics at hand by offering your perspective, ideas and questions during the sessions.
- Ample networking time is built in to both days to allow for you to meet and engage all in attendance in an efficient and effective manner.
- Join us and walk away with knowledge gained, and collaborations established as leaders in the community come together to build out the near future of blockchain in healthcare.