Speaking, Sponsoring & Exhibiting Opportunities
Speaker Call until June 6th
Our summit has reserved a limited number of open speaking sessions.
- Please refer to our topics listed on our home page and align your submission with one of our focus areas.
- Submissions from service providers / vendors need to be in a case study format.
- If you are a vendor and want to speak more towards your capabilities and solutions, see Sponsored Speaking Roles below.
- Submissions from utilities, academia, or end-users (i.e, facility, installation, campus or building energy management) are encouraged to focus on powerful case studies, emerging innovative capability or stimulating strategic discussions. All sessions are pre-approved for educational & business value and content.
WHAT / HOW TO SUBMIT: Please Submit your name, title, organization and a 3-4 sentence description of your session along with a basic title and 3 bullet points of content to :
Monica McKenzie, Senior Partner, Roosevelt Strategic Council |email@example.com | 917.435.1266
EXHIBITING & Sponsored Speaking Opportunities
If you are service provider / vendor that would like to highlight a recent innovation or capability we offer two sponsored speaking opportunities.
1.Gold sponsorship (10 minute "Tech Talk")
2. Platinum sponsorship (30-minute main agenda session or panel). All sponsorships come with full registration passes and table top exhibit space as well.
For further information or additional questions DOWNLOAD OPPORTUNITIES BELOW or contact:
Monica McKenzie |firstname.lastname@example.org | 917.435.1266
At RSC we consider our sponsors as our partners.
Our offerings are limited and several are exclusive by design. This allows our sponsors and exhibitors the most beneficial onsite experience. We offer thought leadership roles (on demand webinars, coming soon) and live product demonstrations as well as networking break sponsorships. Our team of experts will also work closely with you in audience development in order to help frame our delegate attendance to match your organization’s needs.