* The 2018 Blockchain Health IT Summit has been postponed. All registered attendees will be issued a full refund of registration fees.
BLOCKCHAIN HEALTH IT
"Utilizing Blockchain to Transform Healthcare Systems and Business Practice"
Roosevelt Strategic Council’s Blockchain Health IT Summit will provide a full-spectrum viewpoint of blockchain-based technologies in the healthcare setting, and how this disruptive technology will transform healthcare systems and delivery, as well as traditional healthcare business practices. The Blockchain Health IT Summit will offer key insight on the future of blockchain business models in healthcare, and how this disruptive technology will go on to innovate healthcare delivery for years to come.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS & THOUGHT LEADERS INCLUDE:
AT OUR SUMMIT YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO:
Gain Education & Insight
Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most exciting initiatives for blockchain-based platforms & technology in healthcare settings.
The agenda is designed for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover the latest technologies and trends driving the wide-spread use of blockchain-based platforms throughout healthcare.
Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments.
WHY ATTEND BLOCKCHAIN HEALTH IT?
- For Blockchain Healthcare Providers: The summit will show you how blockchain solves the patient identification challenge, how blockchain will alter the coordination of care for patients, to include how patients access healthcare, as well as how blockchain will reduce overall operating costs.
- For Healthcare Innovators: The summit will point to blockchain innovations that secure health data and enable precision medicine.
- For Health Information Technology Organizations: This summit will detail blockchain’s role in impacting EHR systems, health information exchanges, cybersecurity, and digital health in in all its forms.
- For Healthcare Investors: The summit will allow you to connect and network with blockchain innovators and provide key insight as to how to most accurately invest in blockchain technologies.
- For Academia and Government: The summit will detail the most current blockchain policy initiatives in healthcare privacy, security, cost management, and payments.
- For those Generally Interested in Blockchain: The summit will detail important opportunities in the healthcare sphere for blockchain integration and future applicability across healthcare communities.
- For Consultants: This summit will provide a wide range of expert advice on the nexus between blockchain-based technologies and the healthcare industry, and where future opportunities may exist for this connection.
- Understanding Blockchain Business Opportunities in the Healthcare Ecosystem for the next 3-5 years
- Disrupting Traditional Models and Driving a Consumer Driven Healthcare System
- Addressing Blockchain Scalability for Improved Enterprise Adoption
- Improving Interoperability of Healthcare Data Management
- Securing Privacy and Data Security with Blockchain
- Driving Patient Mediated Health Data Ownership
- Compliance’s Role in Blockchain for Healthcare: HIPAA Considerations
- Leveraging Smart Contracts to Improve Healthcare Business Processes
- Improving Clinical Research Quality through Blockchain Based Platforms
- Navigating the Distributed Nature of IoTs and Blockchain Technologies
HOW TO GET INVOLVED...
The Blockchain Health IT Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
If you’d like to become an exhibitor, sponsor or speaker at Blockchain for Health IT Summit please contact:
For Registration & Media Inquiries:
Morgan Colfax | Marketing Manager
For Exhibit & Sponsorship Inquiries:
Luis Hernandez | Managing Partner