Facilities & Campus Energy Summit Registration
The registration fee will include a breakfast, full lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments, access to all networking receptions, WiFi and access to a business center.
Vendors, Consultants & Contractors
- Registration Type | Deadline Date
- Early Registration $795 | 1.17.20
- Advanced Registration $895 | 2.21.20
- Standard Registration $995 | 3.27.20
Nonprofit, Academic & Energy / Sustainability Management
- For full time employees of private or non profit organizations that directly support your organization's facility, campus, or building energy ecosystem
Federal & State Government
- Those directly employed by government agencies who would like to attend, please select this option.
- Startup & Small Business Discounts Available: Please email Chris Elliott at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Discounts: 3+ attendees receive 15% discount | 5+ attendees receive 20% discount
- State & Federal Government Employees Attend Complimentary: To register, please email Christopher Elliott at: email@example.com
All cancellations must be received in writing no later than 20 working days from the start of the first day of the event after which you will be held liable for 100% of the amount due. To cancel your registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send someone (not already registered) in your place if you are unable to attend. Please see below for substitution information. In the case that the event is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a credit of your registration fee that can be applied to the new dates of the event or any future event.
All substitutions must be received no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the event. Please send an email with your confirmation receipt and the full name, professional title and organization of your substitute to email@example.com. Substitutions made after this date will be processed on-site.
RSC has a no-solicitation policy covering all of our events. In order to provide a distraction-free environment for our speakers, sponsors, attendees and employees, we do not allow solicitation at our events by attendees or unauthorized parties without the express written permission of RSC.
Military attendee: Uniform of the Day
Civilian attendee: Business Dress