Facilities & Campus Energy Summit Registration | September 8-9, 2021 | National Harbor, MD
The registration fee will include a breakfast, full lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments, access to all networking receptions, and WiFi.
Vendors, Consultants & Contractors
- Registration Type | Deadline Date
- Advanced Registration $995 | 7.16.21
- Standard Registration $1,095
Nonprofit, Academic & Energy / Sustainability Management
- For full time employees of private or non profit organizations that directly support your organization's facility, campus, or building energy ecosystem
Federal & State Government
- Those directly employed by government agencies who would like to attend, please select this option.
- Group Discounts: 3 attendees receive 10% discount | 4+ attendees receive 15% discount
- State & Federal Government Employees Attend Complimentary: To register, please email Christopher Elliott at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be received within 20 business days of the start of the event. Registrant will be issued a full credit to be applied to any Roosevelt Strategic Council event for 1 year. Credit may be transferred to any person. To cancel your registration, email email@example.com. After 20 business days, you may send someone (not already registered) in your place if you are unable to attend. Please see below for substitution information. In the case that the event is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full credit of your registration fee that can be applied to the new dates of the event or any future event for up to one year.
All substitutions must be received no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the event. Please send an email with your confirmation receipt and the full name, professional title and organization of your substitute to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions made after this date will be processed on-site.
RSC has a no-solicitation policy covering all of our events. In order to provide a distraction-free environment for our speakers, sponsors, attendees and employees, we do not allow solicitation at our events by attendees or unauthorized parties without the express written permission of RSC.
Military attendee: Uniform of the Day
Civilian attendee: Business Dress